You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
CMS: Joomla 2.5 / Virtuemart 2
I. The site uses third party extensions to implement some additional functionality. They are as follows:
2. Two plugins (by Polished Geek http://docs.polishedgeek.com/wiki/display/BFCUSTOM/Breezing+Forms+Custom+Fields+for+VirtueMart+Documentation ) for inserting the above forms into VM Product Details Page (PDP). These plugins give possibility to include the chosen options into order as well as change product's price dynamically according to customer's choices.
3. Upload plugin (by CMS Mart http://virtuemart-order-upload.cmsmart.net/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-order-upload-plugin ) for making it possible for customer to upload files into his VM order.
II. I need the plugins to work flawlessly together. The final result must be as follows:
1. Site Administrator can make several (up to 20) different custom forms, and can add them as a Custom Field to any product. The final Subtotal price which changes product's price according to customer's choices. The Subtotal must be passed to VM basket and further to the VM payment and order exactly as it was shown upon choosing options.
2. File upload functionality can be present on the PDP, and the link to the uploaded file (or files) must be passed to the VM basket and further to the VM order.
3. The letter of order notification (to Amdin) must include the links to the uploaded files in the corresponding product(s) cell(s).
4. Client can easily upload file(s) to his order, choose different options (which dynamically impact the final price), go to checkout, and receive order confirmation email with full info about all chosen options).