You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are currently building a platform on BigCommerce to sell digital music downloads. Our idea for our bigcommerce page will work the following way:
1) Musicians upload their songs through a contact form with an upload feature - we receive their songs to our email.
2) We personally upload the songs/albums(group of songs) in the products page of Bigcommerce.
3) Customers need to be able to buy the albums, or the songs individually, and be able to listen to the song.
As bigcommerce deafault options does not allow us to do some of the things we need, we need some further customization/programming in order for our system to work as we want. We need the following things be done:
1) Since we sell songs, once they are uploaded on the products page, we need to be able to reproduce them. This means we need to be able to put a play/stop button next each song we upload.
2) Also, bigcommerce default products page does not allow us to sell each song individually. For example, we can sell an album consisting of 10 songs, but we don't have an option to only buy one of the songs in the album. We need to be able to do this as well.
3) We need to be able to put an "upload file" feature on the Bigcommerce's default customizable contact form.
I have annexed an example taken from cdbaby's site. We need something similar. As we our not programming experts, we take any advice and suggestions. We have a variable budget but since we are just starting our project and are currently students, our budget is still a little restricted, but still, we need our site to function 100% profesionally. If the programmer is located in the Boston area and we could meet personally would be great, but if not no problem as long as the work can be done as we need. This is an ambitious project with high chance for us to work constantly/regularly with the programmer that has done the job well.
(please take a look at the attachment)