Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I am managing a project that seems to involve a variety of mobile technologies. I am looking not only for developers, but KNOWLEDGE of the best way to do this.
Overview of organization: Bring Me Hope is a nonprofit orphan care organization that changes lives through summer camps for Chinese orphans.
Purpose of Project: Make seminar more interactive by sending individualized the voice and photo of a different orphan to each participant's mobile device.
* 500 people are in a seminar
* Upon instruction, all people call an 800 number
* Each person in the crowd hears a different Chinese orphan's voice describing themselves
o Some redundancy would be acceptable - 100 unique voices dispersed randomly would be adequate
* After the call a picture of that particular orphan's is sent to each phone
* Each phone number would be captured for follow up activities
Possible ways to do it (?)
1. People call 800 number (IVR?), which passes off call to separate data-driven application which sends vocal recording, and requests text message containing WAP push link to picture (this would be best)
2. People call 800 number (IVR?), which requests text message containing WAP push links for voice and picture
3. People text shortcode and receive reply containing WAP push links for voice and picture