Need some work done? Post a Project Today
• Preparation of LIGHTING & POWER shop drawings based on Design/contract drawings.
• Review and Verify project documents such as Contract drawings, Technical specifications, Codes and Standards for the SAS - ELV systems as per Project specifications, Local regulations and International Standards.
• Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups at site whenever required.
• Responsible for coordination with other concerned packages in Airport Systems and disciplines to resolve any discrepancies and related issues.
• Monitor the Electrical work carried out as per the approved shop drawings and construction programme for accurate and timely installation at site.
• Responsible for the Design and Development of All SAS - ELV Systems Shop drawings in SPECIAL AIRPORT SYSTEM for construction purpose.
• Preparation of SAS Containments for SCN, PAS, MCS, SACS, GSM, MATV,CCTV,HITV,INTERCOM, RADIO,TELECOM,FIDS, GRCS,SAS POWER-CLEAN EARTHING & Backbone Containment drawings.
• Design of SAS-DB Schedules for SAS Power Containments.
• Review, Check and Coordinate all SAS-ELV design drawings with Individual Shop Drawings (ISD), Combined Services Drawings (CSD), Structural Electrical Mechanical Drawings (SEM), Installation Details and Design Calculations.
• Supervise, Review & Finalize Combined Services Drawings (CSD) for Technical Rooms, Electrical & UPS Rooms, Mechanical Rooms, Sub Stations & Rotundas Including PBB's & PLB's.