You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For a family friendly iOS game project I require a quality focused 2D production artist who can work within a set style and closely follow created designs, mockups and style references. There isn't much design work involved as that phase is already concluded. Due to the nature of the project an NDA needs to be signed before I can show existing art and designs but I will send this to artists I'm interested in. No need for everybody else to sign one.
On hiring, a service agreement will need to be signed. All work needs to be custom produced. No clip art or RF stock image will be accepted. You need to be legally accountable and provide proof (ID card, passport or trader registration records or similar) to verify identity and legality.
The position is work for hire and I will require a transfer of all rights and full ownership of the material. Please keep that in mind for your proposal. Deadline is about a month. It's possible the job will be for part of the assignment if I find 2 or more complementing artists (one good at character work, one good at scenery work for instance). Please provide cost estimates for each item and total. I don't have a set budget and scope can be altered if needed.
The graphics are for an iOS game (iPhone 3 - 5, iPad 1 - 3) and concerns:
- 8 in-game HUD graphics of which 4 or buttons and have 3 states each, one is a meter with a scaling element (health bar)
- 6 extra states / poses for the main character. Design for each is already done and needs to be followed strictly. Cell-shaded graphics
- 2 extra states / poses for an enemy. The requirements are the same as the main character.
- 8 tiling parallax images (4 background, 4 foreground) with increasing levels of vegetation in the background.
- A number of foreground scenery elements like shrubs, trees etc. Estimated between 6 and 12, but to be determined
How I will be selecting:
- portfolio: needs to have 2D game graphics (I will look at production quality level mainly and an obvious understanding of basic art foundations)
- communication: we will need to understand each other clearly and your proficiency of English needs to be at least business level.
- proven track record: If you have games in the App Store now, that will be a plus. I will need to see some kind of proof you actually made it.
- references: if you have former clients willing to provide a reference this will be a plus too
- understanding of the assignment and work involved. If you can demonstrate this (don't tell me "I understand", but show me) it's a big plus.
- an affinity with nature is preferred. There are no machines in this game.
WARNING: Due to bad experience in the past I have to include this. Don't do any of the following as it will result in blacklisting and filling a complaint:
- offer to take the job off platform and receive payment through Paypal or something like that
- spam me repeatedly about the job, here or anywhere else especially not with threats