Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need someone who can convert image file(layered vector file) to HTML4+CSS2 and maybe a little JS(or JQuery). I have the design file in AI(Adobe Illustrator), layered, labeled, but can also provide transparent PNG.
You can find the list of requirements/rules attached(txt file).
Total pages required - around 6, but one of pages need to be duplicated and some text changed. Also you can find that some pages are similar, but with just some items changed.
I'm attaching the homepage design and who are willing to create it based on guidelines or at least to tell how some elements will be created - is the best!
Home page requirements:
- all tabs(header, search box, regular small inner search boxes, etc.) with dynamic width
- orange button with dynamic width
- business list - large boxes must have separate custom background image and separate avatar image from HTML, but the gray box background and opaque black rounded square from CSS
- hover states for business list(see sample in design file)
- hover for tags(hover on tags category box and on a tag)
The JS is needed only for some tabs and to show/hide a box. So instead on adding JS, you may just create separate HTML pages with one tab or another opened without JS.
If everything will be ok, then we will have a long term relationship.
Don't hesitate to ask if something is unclear.
Before bidding, please make sure you read the txt file, also if you are able to show some of your work or to show me my page done or at least to discuss how you want to do it.
Additional Project Description:
11/18/2012 at 12:42 CET
I've attached the guideline text file.
11/18/2012 at 13:49 CET
Attached missing images in ZIP