You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project consists of an artistic rendering of a functional bracelet that can be shared with customers before the actual product is released.
- CAD design and artistic bracelet rendering;
- approx. 1 minute long video showcasing the product.
Design cycle: we want to work closely with the designer to ensure that the final product meets our objectives. For this reason, the design cycle will consist of several feedback stages upon which additional refinements should be made to the bracelet.
The design requirements of the device are as follows:
• the device is to be an adjustable bracelet to be worn around the wrist.
• the device should be made of rubber or a silicon compound so that it is flexible.
• it should have a smooth inner and outer profile (i.e. no sharp edges) (see example http://grabcad.com/library/silicon-bracelet).
• it should have a wide profile so it would make a good grip (and accommodate for the additional electronic components) (see example http://www.digitstech.com/2011/08/android-watch-by-blue-sky/).
• the device should not have crevices or areas that are difficult to clean.
• it should be waterproof.
• it should have a locking mechanism that requires two hands to open.
• the band should have a modern, minimalist style (think along Apple design).
• the band should have an electronic display, as well as some electronic components.
• additional design details will be provided to the winning designer.
Looking forward to working with you!
Additional Project Description:
07/09/2012 at 3:30 EEST
The initial stages will consist of sketches that upon refinement through feedback cycles will develop into a finalized industrial rendering.
The payment will be spread over a few milestones decided in coordination with the winning bidder.