You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello, please let me know if you are interested in the following topic. Also, if you agree to work on the project, please send me the first article after it is done before starting to work on the other 5.
What I need: 6 Articles on GPS coordinates, conversions,
A part of my website is www.copypastemap.com and it is used to quickly generate maps. Another part of the website will be conversion of GPS coordinates: http://www.copypastemap.com/coordinates/convert-coordinates.php. I am also creating a website that will geocode – find latitude and longitude coordinates for any address entered by the user.
What I need you to do:
The 6 articles on the topic, each should be 700-800 words long. If one is shorter, another will be longer.
Original content, no spinning, well researched, personal touch, creativity appreciated and joke would not hurt. Has to pass Copyscape. US native English level – will be proofread.
My target group is general population so the articles should not be too technical to read and at the same time they should give enough information to the reader. Has to be interesting to read.
The keywords I would like you to use throughout the articles – but not too much to be suspicious – I trust your SEO abilities:
Mapping, maps software, Custom maps, online mapping, free map tools, Degrees longitude, degrees of longitude, decimal degrees to degrees, convert decimal degrees, the line of longitude, the line of latitude, latitude line, longitude line, 0 degrees longitude degrees latitude, degrees of latitude, degrees of longitude, prime meridian, longitude distance, get latitude longitude
Topics of the Articles – these are suggestions. They overlap so you can choose any 6 out of 8 topics to write the article on. The links can give you a hint about the topic, I expect you to do a bit more research :) :
1) Coordinates – what it is, how it is used, examples, types of coordinates and differences
2) Decimal Degrees v. DM v. DMS v. UTM – definitions, background, similarities, differences and anything interesting
3) How to retrieve decimal coordinates from Google Maps, example – this may be shorter, so make another article longer
4) Latitude, Longitude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swKBi6hHHMA – very useful info similar to what I need
5) Geocode/Geocoding = use get "latitude and longitude from address” in the first paragraph
6) Prime Meridian
7) GIS mapping – pick interesting bits from http://egsc.usgs.gov/isb/pubs/gis_poster/ and other research
8) KML files – what it is and how it is used