You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking a direct marketing analyst contractor paid hourly who will be responsible for **finding**, **recording** and **contacting** relevant **websites**/webmasters/magazines to promote and send out a standard **email** template to.
A more detailed explanation of this process and training is provided in additional documentation.
The successful applicant will need to make use of keywords and phrases to find relevant websites worth contacting to promote our product, and then contact these websites.
We don't believe in spam, these emails will be targeted promotion.
The applicant will need to:
* Use Google to search given keywords
* Visit websites and determine if they could be interested in writing about our product
* Make sure that the website doesn't conflict with our list of already contacted websites using our automated tool
* Manually make sure that the website doesn't conflict with our rules of websites not to contact
* Find the contact information for the website, usually an e-mail or a contact form
* Contact the website using our message template
* Add the website to our automated tool
In bidding, please tell me a little bit about you - In addition, please outline your level of familiarity with marketing and your general computer skills. Moreover, please state your availability in terms of the approximate number of hours you are able to work each week.
The opportunity is flexible for the right candidate.
Skills And Requirements
A successful applicant will possess the following characteristics:
* **English Reading** - Able to understand English on a **very good to excellent level**
* **English Writing** - Able to write English to a very good level
* **Computer Savvy** - Good working knowledge of computers, technology and the internet
* **Good Attitude** - Excellent attitude to work. Someone whom picks up new skills quickly and easily, but also someone is happy to study documents in order to obtain new skill sets
* **Integrity** - Honest and open, someone whom understands that quantity whilst important is no substitute for quality
* **Work Independently** - Can manage their own work independently, understands the need to check their work for quality
* **Confident** - Can communicate what is taking them significant time and energy so we can help them make efficiency gains
* **Decisive** - The applicant will need to make judgment calls and be able to justify them
* The applicant must have access to Mozilla Firefox and be able to install our "GoMarket" toolbar on their computer
* We will be seeking someone for **up to 40 hours initially per week, if that individual performs well we will keep them on for a month, **if that works out we will extend the arrangement long term**
* We will consider strong candidates that can't work 40 hours per week; however there is a 15 hour minimum working week requirement
* We can consider taking on more than one candidate and spreading the work between them
**NB**: The initial work will be fairly repetitive; however, we will seek to develop the role with the individual after a period of time.
* Applicant will be trained into the role with documentation and screen prints
* A more detailed instructions document is attached in the job specification
* A final document will be provided with usernames and passwords, as well as the email template(s) that you'll need to use
Applicant will not be able to distribute our GoMarket internal tool or use our internal tool for any other purpose.
Between $3 and $4 p/h