Need some work done? Post a Project Today
(Public Relations Specialist)
The Public Relations Specialist will manage a blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network for a pet store grand opening in Chicago Illinois and to spread the word about the client’s company, products and/or services while working with client’s PR representative to amplify targeted messaging, events, product releases etc.
The Public Relations Specialist is responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives related to these platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Hipstamatic, GetGlue, YouTube, Tumblr, Viggle, DIGG, Flickr, Google+, StumbleUpon, Reddit, forums, wikis, blogs and all emerging platforms. The Specialist will also develops and executes viral publicity and promotion campaigns and integrates interactive media into social media platforms. As a Social Media Specialist your primary function will be manintaining and growing our client’s brands across all social media.
The Public Relations Specialist is responsible for leveraging consumer insights to assess and recommend cross-channel digital strategies (web, mobile, gaming, search, paid media, etc.) to maximize consumer engagement with the client’s social media properties and profiles. Public Relations Specialist will work with other social media agency experts to write blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and deliver assets for social media channels while developing and managing editorial calendars and strategic time frames. Public Relations Specialist will monitor, report and analyze social media, present findings internally & externally and evolve social media strategy accordingly in the future…while optimizing resources, managing budgets and driving sales, of course. The Public Relations Specialist will use proven social media optimization and social media marketing strategies throughout social campaigns. Must have 3-5 years of experience to apply.
PROFESSIONALS ONLY!! PLEASE VIEW THE AUCTION BEFORE BIDDING SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT
1) Builds campaigns and translates social media into performance metrics using market intelligence.
2) Develops innovative media content across all established social media platforms
3) Develops and maintains content calendars that are integrated within the needs of programming, publicity, Dot.Com and marketing
4) Develops optimization strategy for creative content and partners with Director, PR Operations to implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
5) Analyzes trends and impact on the brand using performance metrics