You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I just purchased 900,000 emails for my daily deal site. I need you to send daily emails for 22 days in a month to the entire database. So the total emails to be sent = 900,000 * 22 = approx 20,000,000 emails/month.
Before you bid- I am again re-iterating so that there is no confusion:- you will send on a daily basis 900,000 emails to a database i will provide. This should go into inbox and not spam. - the first milestone is for a week of testing.- we will provide you with complete creative’s that need to be sent in the email
1. We will only work through escrow of freelancer
2. Please revise your quote to a final/last price quote that you will charge (require your lowest possible price per month)
3. The charges you mention will be paid to you monthly
4. You are responsible for complete delivery on a daily basis to all the emails we provide - we require inbox delivery not to junk.
5. We will send out 22 emails per month, for every email that you are unable to send, we will reduce the monthly amount pro-rated - if you miss to send an emailer for one day in a month, the bid amount will be divided by 22 and we will deduct that from payment.
6. We will send you the emailer the same day with the subject line.
7. IPs, domains etc is your responsibility and can in no way delay the campaign for us. If there are too many spasms or unsubscribe, its your responsibility to clean the list. If you need to purchase new IPs, that again is your cost. this should in no way delay our project. If any email does get blacklisted for any reason you will have to change the IP to get it into inbox. I am sure as we keep sending emails a lot of these will unsubscribe/spam etc. so the number will keep reducing. Before you bid, let me know - Do you have the capacity to shoot 900,000 emails per day? What would the lowest cost be in that case?