You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are serious people looking for a solid mass mailing solution:
1. Targeted markets: We are mainly interested in the German speaking market (Switzerland, Austria, Germany). 90% of our database are email addresses from these three countries. That's why it's very important for us to reach local ISPs in Germany (e.g.: t-online.de, arcor.de, web.de, freenet.de, a1.net, onlinehome.de), in Austria (e.g.: chello.at, inode.at, aon.at) and in Switzerland (bluewin.ch, bluemail.ch, swissonline.ch, sunrise.ch) AND international ISPs including their local German speaking subsidiaries, such as yahoo.com/ yahoo.de, AOL.com/ AOL.de, hotmail.com/ hotmail.de, hotmail.ch, GMX.com/ GMX.de/ GMX.at, GMX.ch, Gmail.com etc.
We already used the service of an email company in the past, but for some reason our emails arrived only to international ISPs (gmail.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com) but never reached any local email addresses ending with .de, .at or .ch.- a big problem, that forced us to stop working with them. It is one of our highest priorities to solve this issue to our complete satisfaction. That's why we prepared a list of 25 different email addresses of relevant ISPs and we would like you to send some testing emails to all of them first, in order to ensure that you're really capable to reach them.
2. Quantity and quality: We need a capacity of at least 500,000 emails per day. We are CAN-SPAM compliant but most of our emails have been collected during the past 5 years, so we will likely have some Spam complaints and hard/soft bounces. Please take this fact into consideration and keep it in mind. It is very important to create a mass mailing structure that won't get effected too hard under these circumstances. Solid multiple, strong , reliable SMTP servers and a good number of reliable IP-addresses and domains in rotation are a MUST. We also want to use mail verification before sending to reduce bounce rates, but as we all know some ISPs do not react to email verification programs - do you know a solution to solve this problem?
3. Technical requirements: Optimize control panel for operations with Interspire Email Marketer, set up of maximum emails processed per SMTP per hour must be supported, set up DKIM Signing, RDNS, PX, MX & SPF records, DNS and + ISP complaints loop, configure the mail server & MTA to work securely and quickly with Interspire Email Marketer, and optimize for inbox delivery to major providers (Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, etc.). Set up of CRON schedule setting. It must be possible to use random synonyms as from address (sender addresses). Most importantly, make sure all of these works flawlessly.
4. Maintenance: We're interested in a long term partnership for the next couple of years and we don't want to deal with any technical issues. That's why we expect full support and maintenance. The quality and performance of our mass email structure hast to be monitored and obtained regularly.
5. Security: All our costumer data has to be fully protected. We want a complete independent system and full administrative access and control.
6. Recording and guidance: You must describe exactly how the system structure will be built including all technical requirements mentioned at point 2 and 3, so we'll be able to view it as learning materials and fully understand what system we are working with and what we are paying for. We also want you to provide us with a instruction guide that explains how to access and use the system (not required for the Interspire software).
7. Timing: Let us know how many days you'll need to create the system and how much money we'll have to pay for it. We also need to know the exact period of time until it expires and how much it would cost us to proceed with the same system for the same time period again.