You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Seeking CL poster OR Team to start posting 100 ads per day, going higher
Ads will be posted in specified cities throughout Canada in the
- housing offered > housing for rent, real estate - by owner,
- housing wanted > apts wanted, real estate wanted
- services offered > real estate services, financial services
Text/ HTML, Images, Pics & posting locations will be provided
Postings must be throughout the day, and not all at once.
Ideally at varying times between 8am - 8pm in the correct time zone (flexible). 6 days a week if possible.
In order to bid, you MUST:
- be experienced in posting HTML ads on CL,
- be CURRENTLY POSTING in HOUSING, PERSONAL, SERVICES - you must be able to provide live links
- have MULTIPLE GOOD REVIEWS,
- have your own multiple CL accounts, PVAs, US IP-switch, unique IP/Proxy solutions to navigate around Online classified ads, so that there are no Flagging, Ghosting or Removal of ads.
In order to get started, you'll need to post sample ads for us in the chosen sections
When on the job, you'll update a Google Spreadsheet with LIVE links to each of our ads which you've posted.
We will check each ad to make sure it is not Flagged, Ghosted or Removed in the first 24 hours.
It is very important that these posts do not get flagged so you need to have experience.
You will be paid weekly via Paypal @ $.20 PER LIVE AD ONLY.
Ghosted or flagged ads will not be paid.
Please bid ONLY if you are EXPERIENCED, have POSITIVE FEEDBACK, and are interested in LONG TERM work. Ready to start immediately.
If satisfied with results, the amount of ads placed can be increased.
Additional Project Description:
02/29/2012 at 0:20 CLST
Pl. note that, in order to respond, you must
- possess excellent written English skills (5/5 rating)
- respond to the question, "How many days does Feb have in 2012", to verify that you've read the posting fully & thoroughly
- send examples of your work (live links) as part of your quote & response
You must NOT send generic 1 or 2 line replies. This will NOT suffice; and it is a waste of time to do so.
02/29/2012 at 0:23 CLST
Folks, serious responses only ... pl. read the Ad Post fully; and respond fully with examples of your work (via PM). Otherwise, your response is not a serious response. Thanks!