You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for an assistant who will put ads for selling lands in Bali on about 30 websites in Bahasa Indonesia, 60 in English and, if possible, 10 in French. To put 5 ads on a website and manage them until they are registered take routinely less than one hour.
On each website, we put about 5 different ads.
The following months, we will put maybe one new one per month. Maintenance will be done by the same person.
This job requires being able to understand Bahasa Indonesia enough to read the instructions on the Indonesian websites on how to put advertising. And English, of course. (French would be a bonus.)
-the email address where all correspondence must be addressed to.
-the list of the 100 websites we want to put the ads in.
- the text of each ad in English, Bahasa Indonesia, French.
- the pictures, with tags in English, Bahasa Indonesia, French.
We expect you to:
- login into each website. For most of them we have already name and password ready. Otherwise, register.
- put text and images on each website. Some are free, some are paying.
- send us the link of each page on the websites where we can see our confirmed free ad.
- send us info that you have put ads in paying websites. We should have already received the invoice.
- we pay the invoice.
- when paying ads are published, send us the link.
- you are paid after we open the links and see our ads.
We now pay 2 USD per completed free site and 3 USD per new or paying website. Please, make us an offer. To put 5 ads in a website takes less than one hour.
Maintenance will be paid 1,5 USD per site and will go on for an indefinite period. Maintenance should take less than 30 minutes per site.
Once we have established a good cooperation, other similar tasks will follow.
At the beginning, we expect to spend the necessary time on Skype to answer all questions and give some initial training.
We are relatively flexible. We understand when there is a difficulty and try to find together the best solution through communication.