You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi, I have a very simple project. I have an excel list with 310 housing associations (called BRFs) and all their member email addresses. Essentially, I need somebody who will send an introduction email to these 310 BRFs (including to cc in all the relevant BRF members in each email) on my behalf. I have already drafted the template introduction email.
I am looking for a freelancer who has proven experience in sending mass emails and knows how to ensure that my emails do not end up in a spam folder or are restricted by my email provided. If you have no experience in this type of specialised work, please do not bid. I will only select an experienced freelancer with mass email experience.
I would like the freelancer to send 310 emails to these companies with the following instructions:
1. The subject line in the email shall be unique, ie, it should state the BRF name
2. The first sentence in the email shall be addressed to the chairman of each company/BRF
3. The email should be addressed to the chairman, and in the cc should include all the BRF members.
4. Also in the cc, I would like to have my company email address so that I can verify that the emails have been sent.
5. I have written the text for the email, but would like the freelancer to review the words to see if I have added any kind of words/phrases which spam filters commonly pick up.
I have attached a small part of the real excel list which the winning bidder will use. In this excel list you will see 20 BRF housing associations and the members emails.
I am looking for a freelancer to do this work for around $30. I am happy to have 3 milestones for payment, ie after every 100 introduction emails sent, I will release $10.