You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Real Estate Investor needs Personal Assistant
- Strong communication...
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Broadband Internet connection
- Must have Skype and webcam for interview,
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Extremely strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
* CRM Data Entry
* Data research
* Ad Posting and marketing
* Mailing items (online)
*Phone calls - incoming/outgoing
* Good grasp of Excel and Word data research and entry
* Good grasp of the English Language
NB. PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN SKILLS TO YOUR APPLICATION.
1. Phone Calls - Inbound and Outbound:
- Receive Incoming Calls - Once a buyer/seller calls in, we you enter data into our database with all contact and get their property requirements. Introduce our website.
- Outgoing Calls – Interview sellers/buyers and get all of their property details and requirements.
- Appointment Setting
- Can use Magic Jack, Google Voice and Skype
- Research Wholesale Properties
- Run Comps
- Research Properties depending on client’s specifications
- Vacant House Research
- Get Inventory Listings of Home Builders
- Broker Price Opinion (BPO)
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
3. Ad Posting:
- Syndicating Ads on properties for Sellers and Buyers (Classified Ads)
- Craigs list
- Consolidating of Files
4. E-mail Handling:
- Preparing Mail out List
- Emailing Investors
- Respond to Emails
5. Data Entry and Data Base Management:
- Enter new seller and buyer leads
- Update Database as requested
- Add new properties to database
- Export leads into excel and send out report
- Import new leads
- Organize leads into our virtual filing system
**Worker will be required to work between the hours of 9AM EST and 4PM EST during first two week of training. The training base salary is $2/hour. Base Pay is $3/hour after training with bonuses of $50 per transaction with a minimum of 10 transactions per month. Worker is expected to work a minimum of 30 hour s per week.