You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to expand the fan base for our facebook page. The page is created in order to promote cats that need rescue from Chicago Animal Care. Once it’s published it will showcase the cats that my organization sponsors and will share and crosspost Urgent cats and look for fosters and donators/sponsors for them.
We are not looking to expand fast but to build our fan base steadily with like minded people. This is not about likes. It’s more about promotion and increasing animal welfare awareness by social media marketing.
What we need:
1) Facebook page likes
- people from Chicago IL area
- people interested in cats/pets
- fans must be real people with active Facebook accounts
- fans must have 100+ friends and a minimum of 3 photos
- fans must have updated their statuses within 15 days
- fans must be added slowly and progressively to insure a steady growth and not to cause problems for the Facebook account.
- any fans that are suspended in 30 days must be replaced, or will not be paid for.
- please use only good practices for inviting fans (the Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and it should be kept active). You will not be paid if the Facebook account is banned/deleted.
- no fake accounts will be permitted, nor any account at risk of being suspended soon (meaning no bots, no fakes, no spam)
- no spammers or distasteful, illegal or sexually suggestive profile pictures
- Please, no bots, Blackhat techniques, no farming or other unethical tricks
- You will NOT be given access as an administrator to our Facebook Page
- This part of the project would be considered completed with 1000 likes
2) We have a Google+ account that would serve the same goal as our Facebook page. We need to develop fan base in a similar, ethical manner. This part of the project would be considered completed in the next 3 months (6 months from the start) and with 1000 likes.
When bidding or PMB, please include:
- Descibe how do you plan to accomplish each part of the project.
- Develop date/schedule of delivery for each part.
- Please give a breakdown of what you will do and by when and a full breakdown of costs for each part of the project.
- URLS with examples of previous Freelancer projects you worked on Facebook fan pages, Google Plus, or Twitter Accounts