You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an extremely organized individual to help handle the affiliate side of our wellbeing business.
TASKS involve handling email messages, research new affiliates, scheduling mailouts, creating affiliate accounts, and making summary reports each month.
You will need to be intelligent, proactive, incredibly organized, and with excellent people skills.
You must have knowledge of affiliate systems and have a warm friendly approach to business :)
We would like to select a candidate within the next day, and training can begin immediately. You MUST be reliable and able to work and respond to email each work day. No highly specialized skills will be required.
This is an ONGOING ROLE.
PS. If you don't know what EPC is, or find it hard to create process flows to things easier for everyone involved, then this job is not for you. If you have NO PROBLEMS with these things however -- get in touch!
- Manage relationships between our business and affiliates to maintain a seamless channel and maximize revenue
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance with legal requirements and company policies
- Plan and develop marketing programs that support existing and recruit new affiliates
- Collaborate with our team to design and create new affiliate marketing initiatives
- Negotiate and review affiliate advertising agreements
- Generate monthly invoices based on affiliate partner activity
- Provide initiative summary reports
- Primary skill: Affiliate Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills