Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I am creating a compilation of the Wittiest/Funniest Comments from Internet Discussions.
I will need somebody extremely Internet content savvy. Someone who browses through content on a daily basis from numerous sources of varying topics.
Your requirements: (You are ideal if you...)
- Blog, do Internet research, and are highly familiar with various places to find these witty/funny comments including Amazon.com (product reviews, discussions), MSN.com articles (comment discussions), forums, YouTube, and lots more sources. These are just examples.
- Have a broad sense of humor (Meaning if you find something funny....everybody else has to find it funny too).
- Have a big online presence meaning you're on various user based network sites including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, which are all avenues which will make it easier for you to find sources and comments.
- Are an Internet influencer or known one and can reach out to them if needed.
- Know a variety of sources on the Internet.
1) Identify and list 40 locations/sources/sites/forums/etc that you can source comments from users. If it is a common source like YouTube, it will have to be original meaning it cannot be found all over the web.
2) Collect/source a database series of "Wittiest Comments from the Internet" distributed among the sites.
a) Types of comments can be funny, witty, incredibly clever, something that will make you do a double take and laugh and say, "Wow, that was a good one."
b) Take a screen shot, copy and paste the link, the date, source, user, and in what context. If the context involves a conversation, include the whole conversation.
c) I will need 400 of these comments distributed in a long tail pattern. Meaning less known sites will only have a couple comments sourced.
If you meet all these ideal requirements, let's get started on this project asap!
When replying, please send me three examples of what you think are funny, witty, incredibly clever, or anything along those lines. Please send me what you believe is a reasonable fixed cost for this project and why I should hire you (Basically what experience do you have that pertains to this).
Thank you and I look forward to working with you soon.
Additional Project Description:
03/06/2013 at 0:13 EST
I would like to add that it can be a string of comments/conversation. Thanks everyone!