You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Creating a comprehensive list of the top businesses in specific cities, delivered in an organized fashion in excel spreadsheet or google doc spreadsheet. Must have an understanding of US markets and sub-regions within those markets.
This phase of the project will include research for one market, but there is an opportunity to ongoing research work in additional cities if good results are delivered. Los Angeles market research phase is 5-6 hours. With a solid delivery of the first market, the project could expand to 24-25 hours to cover additional markets.
Phase 1: Research on local Los Angeles businesses, including:
Shopping Malls, Shopping Outlets, Large Retailers
Real Estate Offices
Largest Companies Based in the Area (business journal)
Attractions & Museums
Movie Theaters, Live Theatre & Performing Arts
Banks, Financial Institutions, Credit Unions
Spas and Beauty Salons
We are looking for someone who is:
- An Internet-savvy, english speaking professional that knows how to do thorough google and internet searches and can deliver credible, well-research local business information.
-Able to work smart, be able to identify and seek relevant sources for such information
-Curious and enjoys data mining and information extraction from the web
Possibility of an ongoing position if good results are delivered.
Only experienced candidate who has experience in collecting such data in mass scale should apply.
Must be accessible and online on Skype during agreed-upon office hours
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects.
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- able to meet goals and timelines (reasonably set and mutually communicated)
Please submit Los Angeles' Top 3 Automotive dealerships in the subject line to indicate that you understand the job responsibilities.