You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
New Freelancers are welcomed to give an offer.
I am looking for someone to perform the following tasks for my bicycle security related product:
1. Find 200 bicycle related blogs and newspapers, the bigger the better. Local also works (Like biking in San Francisco, for instance)
2. Find 50 bicycle related Facebook pages with more than 1,000 likes each (bigger=better)
3. Find 300 gadgets/urban life/college/design related blogs and newspapers, the bigger the better.
4. Find 150 urban life/college/design related Facebook pages (not including blogs that have their own FB page) with more than 1,000 likes each (bigger=better)
The emphasis on all these should be:
1. They are alive (=at least 4 posts/news/etc in the past 2 months, or a good reason why not)
2. There is a chance they will post something about a cool designed, out of the box, creative bike security device.
When I say that there is a chance I mean that a site that only publishes receipts or a site that just shows images of urban buildings will not be considered as a site on this list.
Most (>75%) should be in the states, the rest in Europe and Asia. All should be in English.
Total of 700 websites.
If you find a different kind of blog/website that are not bicycle/urban/design/gadget related but that could fit, just verify the area with me and you can continue.
For each website found, you will need to fill in a line in the attached excel sheet (please have a look for the basic required information) with the relevant data.
There will be 2 milestones to see that we are on the right track:
1. 1st milestone - After filling in 20 lines, preferably from different types.
2. 2nd milestone - After filling in 200 lines.