You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My web-site has been stuck in PR2 for a few years now even though I regular build 1-way links.
I guess the links I have now do not come from high PR sites and google doesn't give them too much importance.
according to Google:
"In general, webmasters can improve the rank of their sites by increasing the number of high-quality sites that link to their pages."
here's what i have in mind:
1. i will provide you with a list of keywords specific to my industry.
2. you need to google them and see which web-sites are on the first 2 pages - this is my competition
3. research where these competitor web-sites get their links from. (there are online tools that can help you find the backlinks)
4. identify 1000 related, high-quality, PR2 and up websites that will accept my link FOR FREE
5. since they already have the links to other sites - they might add my site as well.
Let's assume that only 50% reply - so I should get about 500 links in the end.
if it takes a few weeks to finish this project - I don't mind. i prefer quality over speed.
you would need to provide a spreadsheet with all 1000 sites, print-screen for each submission or copy of the email to the webmaster.
let me know if you have any questions and thank you for bidding