Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We require the following:
- 1,000 Facebook Fans for our Facebook page
- 1,000 Twitter followers for our Twitter account page.
- 1,000 Delicious Bookmarks
Your time limit will be dependent on what the rules for Facebook,Twitter and Delicious allow (must NOT be banned because of too quick follower additions)
Please only bid if you can deliver with requirements below.
• NO bots or grey/black hat techniques allowed. Must use only white hat techniques and must be able to verify this.
• All likes/fans/followers must come from authentic people with active facebook accounts over 1 months old, and with over 50 friends (no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended.)
• Fans from USA must account for at least 75% of the total followers. The remaining 25% can be from other countries.
• Fans must be active (preference given for members interested in blogging, web design, wordpress, photography)
• No spammers or distasteful, illegal or inappropriate profile pictures.
• No affiliations with likers/fans/followers that will risk our page being deleted
• You must use good practices when gathering fans.
• This project will be considered 'completed' once there are 1,000+ Facebook fans, 1,000+ Twitter followers AND 1,000 Delicious Bookmarks.
• No passwords will be given to Facebook or Twitter Accounts
1) 50% when you've added 2500 fans in total on the Facebook account & you've added 2500 fans in total on Twitter account.
Note: This will need to be documented and tested by us before we release the payment. This will take approximately 5 days after you let us know.
2) 50% After 10 Days Of completion of achieving 2500 fans on each of Facebook and Twitter
(For Testing 100% Real People No Spam)
• Please explain in your bid what techniques you will use to generate fans and how you will report.
• Only Serious Bidders Please
• More projects may be given to the winning bidder if this will be successful.