You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a fast-growing SEO and Video Marketing Company in California, and we are searching to hire a smart and self-motivated individual for a long-term partnership, involving working on different SEO projects. We pride ourselves on loyalty toward our customers and performing whatever we can to provide them a quality service. We value honesty, loyalty, hard-work and work-ethics in relations with our clients, partners and employees, and we are looking for a candidate with those traits.
We need someone with some SEO experience and familiar with new Search Engine Optimization techniques and methods. Do you believe you are an SEO expert? Please read through the qualifications we expect, respond to the questions and apply for the job if you find it the right match. For this job
post, intermediate English reading, writing and speaking is necessary.
- Should have some experience in guest posting and be familiar with the process. Please explain what is your process for obtaining guest post backlinks from relevant external blogs for a website.
- Should have some experience in writing and posting social bookmarking and social media posts to major social websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Reddit and StumbleUpon. Please specify what you perceive as the best social sharing strategy for SEO, and what is your process for that? Would you use any software or tools to perform this task?
- Should have some experience in blog posting on WordPress and Tumblr platforms. Please explain the difference between tagging and tags in Tumblr and WordPress.
- Should have some experience in Press Release submission, Infographics submission, and Video submission. Please explain if your task is finding an interesting title for an infographics or a Press Release, and providing that title to an expert, what would your process be?
- Should be Familiar with iWriter and Fiverr platforms. Please describe how you are familiar with those platforms.
- Should have good understanding of spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel. What would be your process for keeping documentation on the tasks you perform? How would you go about reporting?
Please submit your resume including your previous work experiences, successes you had and your references. After reviewing your resumes qualified candidates will be invited for Skype interview. This is a full-time job with an initial probation period. Daily reports via emails and Skype are routine part of the job.