I'm looking for someone to handle our site's Google "Product Listing Ads" for ArizonaTools.com (which is a construction-tools eCommerce site). This part-time work also entails creating the XML or delimited file product feeds to Google. You'd have to know Google's "PLA" screens to manage the bids, along with some Linux and PHP to develop the product feed.
To make your response easiest, I've created some questions below. Just place your answers inline. Thanks for responding.
1) How long have you been handling Product Listing Ads?
2) Are you able to develop the XML or Delimited 'product feeds' using PHP and Linux?
3) Are you skilled in SEO, Adwords campaigns, or other PPC campaigns?
4) How many years have you been coding in PHP?
5) Where do you live?
6) Are you online during USA business hours?
Thanks again for taking the time to respond to this ad.