We're looking to hire someone to do SEO work for us. We're already ranked about 8 for our main term (and that term has about 100k results: it's a real niche), we're looking for someone to take us into the top 3 (and increase our rank on a few other keywords) as well as:
1. Analise the site and provide a report of any changes that you recommend.
2. Analise the market and check that we're on track with the keywords we've specialized in. If not, well we'll deal with that if/when it happens hehe.
Our budget is not that big, we're not looking for a 20 man studio that charges £9.99 for the privilege of emailing them, we're looking for a very small / 1 man operation that's looking for a reliable client.
Ideally we'd be looking at a 1 off payment for this job, very much in the 3 digit range.
If we like what we see then we'd definitely look at quarterly analysis / work (on this site) at the very least.
This is what we're really looking for, the current project is definitely important to us, but not as much as this. We're pretty much using the first project to make sure the person we hire for the job knows what they're doing and can produce results.
For the first 6 months of this project we'd be looking at paying for monthly work, after that it would likely become quarterly analysis / work.
The budget for this project is MUCH higher than the first project - once we know we can trust you we'll in turn pay you much better.
- NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, only white hat methods.
- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
- No unethical methods.
- No SEO Spam techniques.
- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
- Links must be from ENGLISH LANGUAGE WEBSITES only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'.
- Links must be permanent.
- One-way links only.
- No links from under construction pages.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active..
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 60-90 days.
- No robots.txt blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider.
- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox.
- We would like to be updated with frequent reports.