News & Syndication
• Syndicate an article at EzineArticles, GoArticles, iSnare, etc
• Write about, and link to, companies with "in the news" pages. They link back to stories and blog posts which cover their developments.
• Tag related sites on sites like Del.icio.us.
• Submit a story to Digg that links to an article on your site.
• Post on travel, vacation, holiday and hotels forum threads that are current, up to date and link to my website.
• Post to relevant directories – do not just post to 200 directories that are not relevant to the travel and tourism industry.
• Write a short travel article/content that is easy to understand and post to travel related forums, the websites own Facebook page, Twitter page and LinkedIn page as an independent blogger/travel writer with links linking back to the website.
• Put some effort into minimizing grammatical or spelling errors in all article writing.
• Do not use automated bots or automated lists, must be manually entered, no exception.
• Target Market for link building strategies: Universities, Colleges, Student Travel, Travel eSubscriptions, eMagazines and other Travel related news/articles.