Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I have a website for a local sprinkler/irrigation business which currently receives very little traffic and doesn't rank for relevant keywords in google. The keywords I am looking to rank for are for the most part very low competition(<5000 searches/month) and local to my area. We are looking for the site to rank in the top 20 for a few select phrases, and eventually move up over time. If the work provided is good, and white hat this will become a steady monthly job, where you maintain and improve our rank hopefully eventually breaking into the top 10,top 5 or even top 3.
LIke many business we have a high season and low season, so I am looking for a plan that will hopefully boost my ranking to first page for our selected searches during our high season(Usually March, April, May and September, October, November),and still maintain a competitive rank somewhere in the first two pages for our low season. I expect the price to reflect our demand in rank for the high/low seasons. During the low season we are really just looking to "maintain", where as during the high season we are looking to increase our rank.
Here is what I am looking for:
On-Site Optimization(H1,H2's, title tags, some keyword insertion, but very little. The content and design of the site should remain intact for the most part)
Off-Site Optimization(Relevant White Hat Link Building, Forum Posts, Local yellow page/directory submissions)
SEO & Link Building should follow:
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Prefer authoritative domains (co.uk/.com/.net/.biz/.org/.us/etc)
- No robots.txt blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
Please feel free to Message me your experience, and methods. I will message you the website URL and search phrases and then please respond with pricing relative to the high/low season I was referencing above. Thank You.