You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is not for everybody
We are looking for a long term experienced SEO expert, who can manage our SEO needs for at least one year.
Our goal is to have our website ranking in the top 4 positions on the 1st page of google, yahoo and bing for a few given keywords to start with. Focusing on the low hanging fruit at first.
The SEO company that we are looking for, should handle white hat off-page SEO completely also regarding the latest updates of Google (Panda and Penguin). Our main target is US traffic from Google.com. We need regular white hat link building for probable TOP 3 rankings, and we prefer weekly or monthly payments to the company until we get top rankings. The company should report its work also weekly/monthly as the payments are made. Good communication is key using email or skype so that we can be sure we are on the same page for progress.
The site is currently being updated with a new home page and template on Magento platform. Once we site has been updated on site SEO can begin. Less than 30 days
The website is 7 years old and has a page rank of 4 and ranks well for a few key words. Site focuses on health, hygiene, incontinence supplies, items for those with disabilities, bidet toilet seats, portable toilets, first aid, and camping. This is a niche market. We at least triple our current traffic and on line sales within the next 9 months.
Have a current customer base of over 9000, so we want a newsletter campaign that will be educational for all ages, and not just try to sell something.
Utilize social media as a way to drive traffic.
Google Adsence PPC campaigns needs to be set up.
1. You must have at least 5 feedbacks for related project
2. You must follow the rules below:
-No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be accepted.
-Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No robots.txt blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
Questions we would like answered by bidders
How large is your team, and how long have you been doing SEO?
What is your strategy for white hat SEO (main points)?
Which SEO tools are you using?
How do you report the work?
How does your pricing model look like?
What kind of time frame do you project for desired results?