You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need 100 one way, non-reciprocal, PR1+ links, related to seo, link building, computer, web designing and web hosting only.
URLs and anchor text will be provided to selected person by me.
This is a small project in order to establish long term working relationships with knowledgeable providers that can get results.
Only bid if you can meet the following requirements:
- Links must be from topically relevant English language sites
- Links must be DIRECTLY from a Google PR1+ page (no less than PR1).
- Use of ethical white hat techniques only - No blackhat / Grey hat methods.
- Links must be manually submitted. Automated software or bots not allowed.
- Link pages must have been indexed and cached by Google in the last 30 days.
- Maximum 1 link per domain. No duplicate links on any site.
- Links must be one way, non-reciprocal
- 5-7 links per day no more than 7 links per day.
- Each link must be on different C-class IP block
- No more than 100 other external links on same page where the link occurs.
- Links must be permanent, non-expiring and static HTML.
- Links dropped within one year must be replaced by you at no additional cost.
- Text links only, no graphics.
- Linked pages must be visible, readable and index-able
- Links must be visible, readable, indexable and 'do-follow'.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and active.
- No links from rel="nofollow", "noindex" tag or any page blocked by robots.txt
- No sites banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing
- Links from any of the following will be rejected:
article directories, link farms, link exchanges, forums, spam sites, web rings, guest books, link directories, forum posts, classified ads, newsgroups, directory submissions, FFA, rented links, scraped content sites, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes, sponsored links, intrusive advertising or pop-ups, contextual ads
- Absolutely NO adult, gambling, drug, debt, cracking/hacking or any illegal sites permitted.
Thanks Willis Khan