You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Only bid if you are experienced in link building (blogs) and only bid if you have read the requirements. Read the first
I'm looking for a person that can do some manual link building for my quality motorcycle website i only need a few quality links (PR4+) and this is more a test to find the right person. So i only need no more then 5 links for now.
Again this is a test to find the right person for the job. If you think you are qualified for this job post your experience and example jobs. The quality and experience is more important then your bid ($), I always pay above average and will give a reward afterwards if the job is completed successfully.
* NO black hat or grey hat tactics. White hat techniques only.
* Preferred language is english but others will do if it is on the right niche site.
* Web directories needs to be in the right category.
* All links need to be from PR2+ sites, one-way, manual, do follow and permanent.
* Link pages must be active, anchor text must be visible.
* Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
* Only build a certain amount of links each day and complete the links in 30 days.
* You need to send me weekly report of the page URLs where you place the links so I can verify.
* Again No black hat or grey hat methods.
- No links on a website NOT related to music.
- No links from rel=nofollow;noindex;
- No robots.txt blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO PING SITES.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as backlinks.com, Gotlinks.com, Linkpartners.com, LinksToYou.com etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from ;bad neighborhoodsites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
- No adult websites or with illegal content.
Your weekly Report must include:
- Date link is placed on link page
- Title of link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Google PR of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link