You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Qualified candidate should have an affinity to Tech Blogs and disclose exactly what methods he/she will use for this project. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done (I may for references).
PR links must be reported every week and must be high quality TECH relevant PR links. Send me your bid on 100 links. Minimum accepted is pr2+ links. I will check quality of every link. Project should be completed within 1 months period. All links should fit all the requirements, described below:
• Anchor text should include 1 keyword
• Links must be strictly from: Google PR2+ Pages which are relevant to keywords we provide (the actual page where the link is placed)
• ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
• Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
• No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
• ALL back links must be DO FOLLOW... All links will be checked
• NO paid links accepted
• Only 1 link per domain
• Page should not be excluded by robots.txt
• Links should be live right away
• All links should be one way, NO reciprocal links accepted
• Links page should be search engine friendly
• Links must be simple HTML links – no Java Script, no redirects, no hidden links, framed pages, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, no string parameters, session ID's, etc
• No links from the sites that have incurred Google penalty
• No links from pages that are stuffed with pop-ups and ads
• Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo within last 30-60 days
• Links must be permanent, active, never expiring. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement
• Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses
• Not more than 5 links per day
• Websites have to be at least 2 years old
• NO links that are in a ‘sponsored’ section, paid advertisement links are accepted
• Websites must be in English and TECH RELEVANT eg. webmaster/developer/internet-startups/web-technology sites
• Preferred domains: .com .net .org .gov .edu
• NO links from torrent sites, guest books, classified ads, hacker, gambling, porn, pharmacy, directory sites, adult content sites, mirror sites etc.
• 25% of the links can be from high-ranked reputable tech relevant forums which are relevant to my keyword
• NO automated software or spamming techniques allowed
• NO links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages
• Any link that does not fit my requirements will be rejected and have to be free replaced
Max. budget is 50 USD (not more). The lowest "best" bid for 100 quality relevant links to tech sites will win.