You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to outsource SEO for a new client to build back-links for a new website.
The following requirements need to be met 100% Penguin Safe;
1. Project Duration 30 Days (if you post you finish in 1 or earlier than 30 day - waste of your time)
2. We require HIGH QUALITY PR 3- PR 7 dofollow and nofollow backlinks
3. All back-links need to be manually input (No automation) and mixed to be seen natural
4. No illegal black hat or other methods (we know all the tricks and will check ALL links)
If we only see ONE illegal link, you do not get paid as you are jeopardizing our whole project
5. Each day only 10-20 links need to be added (daily report) AGAIN if you add more than 20 links immediately termination of contract is result
6. Rotate kewords in anchor text and mix dofollow and nofollow links
7. A natural mix of websites should be choosen.
8. Links should remain permanent
9. No illegal accounts or other methods
10. All should be approved permanent links 1
11. All back links on different domains
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL BIDDING:
Our clients needs Facebook likes on products on his website.
1. All likes must come from active real accounts that are older than 6 months and have active posting and at least 20 friends, No spammers or distasteful, illegal or inappropriate profile pictures
2. Non of the accounts should be in jeopardy of being terminated for any illegal activity
3. Only 20-30 LIKES per DAY for a period of 30 days
4. We will give you the product links and amount of likes at the end of the period
5. NO FAKE ACCOUNTS. NO BOTS, NO BLACK HAT TECHNIQUES
6. Facebook accounts from USA and UK only
7. Should be interested in hair fashion
8. Use only good practices when gathering the likes
A daily report should be submitted by the end of the day. We will check ALL the back-links and Facebook accounts
AGAIN THIS IS A 30 DAY PROJECT AND NOT A 10 DAY OR 1 DAY PROJECT. If you give us the bid and say finished in 1 day,
do not waste your and our time with this bid.
If everything works out well, we are more than happy to discuss further work on a regular basis