Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We require an expert to build links for our educational website. Because our website is very relevant to students, it will not be so difficult to build back links from university and government websites. We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines.
- We will provide you websites URL's with keywords
- 200 permanent links from ONLY universities/colleges and government websites.
- Only English websites.
- Only websites from United States, UK, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Europe.
- We already have a number of back links from university and government websites, we will send you the list so you do not find links on those websites – you definitely can’t claim for those links.
- Only High quality, one-way, static html links.
- One link per domain will be counted so 200 links must come from 200 different domains.
- All back links must be “do follow” and Anchor text is correct
- One-way links (no offer of reciprocal linking)
- Not from pages which use ‘no follow’ tags.
- We will cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Not from pages in Google’s supplemental index.
- No automated link submissions or use of link harvester software.
- Links MUST NOT be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods.
- Absolutely no black hat or grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
- We will check all links. Please don’t waste your time, bid only if you can do this.
- You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings, gambling, or adult sites, or link directories.
Payment only receive after successfully receive 200 links (after we have checked all links).
ONLY BID if you HAVE experience on these type of back link building. Please send us sample of your works.
You will need to provide us the following spreadsheet before payment is made:
1. Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink),
3. Anchor text used ,
4. Site Type,
5. Google Page Rank and IP of link page
6. Date placed.