You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated Search Engine Optimizer to assist our clients in meeting their web presence objectives.
You need to demonstrate expertise in strategic and technical aspects of search engine optimization, ranging from day to day tasks (keyword research and analysis, site audits, content audits etc.), defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models) to technical implementation of SEO best practices for the clients. You will be responsible for conducting extensive audits and provide recommendations to enhance client websites' standing in natural search listings.
• Perform keyword research and competitor analysis in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
• Review and analyze websites, identifying areas for improvement and change, relative to the site's organic performance in the search engines.
• Work with major web analytics and SEO/SEM program solutions and use the data to drive goals, amend tactics and enhance ROI.
• Research and implement appropriate outreach tactics to create link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
• Provide monthly reports to clients regarding ranking, analytics, and social media markers.
• Communicate with team members and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
• Adhere to coding and keyword/copy industry standards for SEO.
Education and Qualifications
• Minimum two years of experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and familiarity with various optimization, and keyword research tools and techniques.
• Mastery of the fundamentals. Page titles, meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text – all of these basics you should be able to do in your sleep.
• Paid search management experience is a plus but you will need the core understanding of how SEO and SEM play nice together.
• Social media strategic awareness is a must since every day it seems that Google layers in another way social is influencing search results.
• Fluency in all basic Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint) is required.
• Nice to have: Understanding of HTML/CMS tools such as Wordpress and Drupal.
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
As the successful applicant, you will join a growing marketing strategy team and assist in expanding the search engine marketing and digital marketing activities for our clients.