You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project would be done on: sfspro dot com
I. To boost sfspro dot com rank in Google, Yahoo, and Bing in the top 10 searches of the first page (ONLY) of each search engine.
II. Boost sfspro dot com website rank in Alexa in the Top 50,000.
III. Boost 10 keywords ranking to the top 10 in position. PMd
SEO must feel adequate as well as confident in achieving the above objectives exactly as I specified, any deviation from said plan “We” ask that you don't apply. We cannot compromise away from these three objectives.
Project duration: Hired On SEO Person or Team to join SFSpro dot com as part of Team. Please present your last 5 – 10 portfolio projects of this magnitude (along with customer testimonial (attention to detail)). This project will be for an ongoing contract between you/r person/nel (Team) and Solid Foundation Services Professionals.
Key Note - Project Precautions (**Must Read Carefully**):
1. Ongoing agreement – Payment would be on a monthly basis. Please submit what your monthly cost would/could possibly be (estimate). **As you can see we are not asking for a one time support but for an ongoing project commitment so please take this into consideration. All bids from Freelancers will be reviewed and we will be choosing a Freelancer by February 27, 2013, if not sooner.
2. ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
3. Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
4. Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on freelancer.com SEO experts should bid
5. Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
6. No spam method(s) can be used
7. No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
8. No junk profile building techniques are to be used
9. No use of automated software or bots
10. No links from under construction pages
11. No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
12. No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
13. No paid traffic sites.
14. No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
15. Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Before you bid, ensure you did the following ACTIONS:
1. Visited sfspro dot com
2. Agreed to and 100% committed to the 3 OBJECTIVES of the project. There is no compromise for these objectives. If you have provided excellence previously to other clients and confident then BID, if you do not feel adequate for the position and are not expert in delivering the three objectives then Please DO NOT BID to AVOID DISPUTES.
3. Agreed to follow the listed precautions above to achieve the three objectives of this project.
1. Our objective to you is to find and incorporate proper and functional SEO to the site, when it comes to the keywords we ask that your team or yourself to analyze the site and develop the keywords. Of course we would need to look over the list to verify and ascertain that the keywords chosen are in the direction of what SFSPro dot com is about
2. SFSPro.com should be ranked within the top 50,000 in Alexa.com.
Check the attached file to agree on the checklist before you BID. If your answer is NO at any of list (in the attached excel sheet) please withdraw (if you already bid) or don't bid (if you are seeing this project for the 1st time).
Additional Project Description:
02/25/2013 at 10:36 IST
We are looking to Hire in the Next 24hrs.