You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) After Google Penguin Update: -
Onpage-SEO: Keyword research, Meta Tag Optimization, Alt Tag Optimization, Image Tag Optimization, W3C Validation Optimization, Content Optimization, XML Sitemap Creation, Anchor Tag Optimization etc.
Offpage-SEO: Directory Submission, Link Exchange, Press Release,
Article Marketing/Promotion, Rss Feed Promotion, Classified Ad’s posting, Video marketing, Blogging, Yellow pages submission, Local Directory submission, Forum discussion, Google product optimization, craigslist posting, Squidoo promotion etc.
Social Media/Network Optimization (SMO/SNO) After Google Panda and Penguin Update: -
• Identify the site (services/product).
• Identify the target audience accordingly.
· Social Networking like FaceBook, MySpace, twitter etc and Social Book marking like Digg, delicious etc.
• Study the demand of the target audience & write the content to be distributed.
• Monitor the content distribution in the relevant blogs/groups/forums/communities of these sites to create online buzz.
• Monitor & analyze the campaign, implement the necessary changes if required.
SEO/Link Building Work Strategy after Google Panda and Penguins Update :->
SEO/Link building work strategy after Google panda and penguin update for website promotion is explained below: ->
• Full SEO Website Analysis
• Competitors Analysis
• Keywords Research Work
• SEO on-page Optimization(Manually work):→
• All Pages Title Tags implemented.
• All Pages Meta Tags implemented.
• All Pages Heading (Using H1, H2) Tags implemented.
• All pages Anchor tag optimization.
• HTML sitemap creation.
• Complete Image Optimization.
• Implementing robots.txt.
• Implementing .htaccess.
• Google XML sitemap generation & submission in Google webmaster tool.
• W3C validation check (Both html and CSS)
• XML RSS Feed generation & add it in the website.
• Content Optimization in the different pages.
• Internal linking.
• Google analytics code installation and also track website activity.
• SEO Off-page Optimization (Manual Link Building only) →
• Only quality and relevant directory submissions
• Local Area Directory Submission.
• Google Local Business Listing.
• Submission of Article, Blog and press release.
• Classified Ad’s posting.
• Relevant Forum Posting.
• Relevant Blog Comment Posting.
• RSS Feed Submission.
• Video Submission.
• Bookmarking on relevant and best PR value websites.
• Social networking on relevant and best PR value websites
Google adwords campaigns ( will pay 10% of spendings)