Need some work done? Post a Project Today
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
* * *
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 3 ranking on 1st page of Google.com (Australia Results not foreign) for 15 out of 20 (75%) medium to high completion keywords in 3 months
Need top 3 ranking on Google.com for 1st page for 1 website with 30 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of keywords or 30 keywords will rank in the top 3 of Google.com on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on freelancer.com SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google
Must be very experienced, have high rating on freelancer.com, explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 1 month
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 3 in Google.com (Australia) by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 15 keywords, I will page 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, Google.com, top 3 results (75% or 20 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of Google.com for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in Google.com for 50% or 10 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (75% of keywords in top 3 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 75% of keywords are not in top 3 results on 1st page of Google.com by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 3 positions (or top 2) on Google.com,1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 3 (or top 2) for 8 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page Google.com ranking indefinitely within the top 3.
If this project completed successfully & you can achieve top 3 results on 1st page of Google.com, in under one month, there are many more sites I can have you work on.
Please include any other services you provide & prices, for example: original content article writing (passes plagiarism & copy scape checks), micro niche website development (seo optimiza