Search Engine Optimization Challenge
United Gold Direct is one of the leading gold investment companies in California. The company boasts of top quality investment services and excellent precious metal products. They offer only gold but silver, platinum and palladium as well. Investing in these precious metals is one way to get ready for your future.
Here are the rules / mechanics of this search engine optimization challenge:
1. The contest begins 20th of March 2013 (Wednesday 12:00 noon Philippine Time).
2. The contest ends 20th of April 2013(Saturday 12:00 noon Philippine Time)
3. On your blog, simply write an article about the key phrase or just about anything, but be sure to optimize it to reach top rank in the Google search results for the contest key phrase. (see key phrase below). The article should not contain or should not mention anything about the SEO contest. Indented listings or results will not be counted on the rankings.
UNITED GOLD DIRECT
(Note: Although there are already several domains and blogs that ranked using the keyword “united gold direct,” it is still possible for us to trace your entry if you are the higher or not)
You can check your current ranking via http://22.214.171.124/
4. Your blog/s DOMAIN or SUB-DOMAIN used for the entries should not contain any part of the key phrase.
5. The entries should have a visible link back to this website and http://www.unitedgolddirect.com.
6. There is NO limit on the number of entries. Blogspot, wordpress or any website is allowed in this contest.
7. You will be provided with a place to list valid entries for the contest so check it at [ List of Valid Entries ].Read here: http: //unitedgolddirect.info/seo-challenge/
8. Pornography, discrimination, and illegal behavior are not allowed.
9. Only registered entrants and valid entries are eligible to compete and win the prize.
10. The prizes for the said competition are as follows:
Prizes:$300 for the Highest Ranking
$150 for the Second highest Ranking
$50 for the Third Highest Ranking
11. Prizes will be sent through Xoom.com or Trans-Fast. Prizes will be converted directly in pesos.
12. Required links should be on the entry post all through out the competition and should not be removed. The organizer and the host of the competition have the rights to disqualify a participant if they find the links removed or tagged by the entrants as NOFOLLOW during the competition.
13. To check your position on Google for the contest, please use IP address http://126.96.36.199/ (the official contest Ip). In the case that the IP can not be used to check position, a new IP will be allocated and an update will be advertised on this post.
Note: To encourage us to conduct more of this competition, we advice that the entry posts should stay even after the competition. Thank you!