You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a professional Freelancer in order to Increase targeted visitors to our 5 websites, active in luxury villa rentals. It concerns 1x Dutch, 1x German, 2x English and 1x Russian Language websites.
Please mention your best possible offers for 1 website (10 to 20 keywords/phrases) and for all 5 websites (10 to 20 keywords/phrases per website).
Do not send me packages, or Monthly Fee please.
I am not interested in packages so please provide me the quote for exactly what I am asking for.
NOTE : 1- No milestone payments
2- 25% payments after all keywords in google.com and google.co.uk 1st page
3- 25% payments after all keywords in google.com and google.co.uk top 5
4- 50% payments after all keywords in google.com and google.co.uk top 3
-Please also advise if there is a need for on page SEO
-Use only white hat methods, absolutely no use of black or grey hat methods
-No use of banned sites, gambling, pornographic, violent, illegal sites
-All of Google’s guidelines must be followed.
-No spam, junk or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-No junk profile building techniques are to be used
- No use of automated software or bots
- Search engine friendly link pages only, no redirects, cloaking or other methods
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, traffic exchanges or link exchanges
- QUALITY and RELEVANT backlinks only
- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
PLEASE NOTE: If any of the rules above are not followed or violated, payment will NOT be provided.
Must be very experienced, have high rating on freelancer.com, explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done.
This will be in weekly reports (in spreadsheet) which will include all links.