We are an Australian website which require an experienced SEO person to optimise the site. It also includes on-site SEO. A more focused and directed traffic from Australian viewers are preferred but worldwide traffic is also good.
We are launching a blog hosting concept in Australia and looking for good organic traffic from Google and the other search engines. We are also targeting a certain type of viewers (bloggers). Looking at results 1-3 months during the project.
Need to be top rankings on the top search engines for the website with 20 keywords. I will provide keywords, but you are also open to suggest. In addition you must analyze my website for proper SEO optimization to assist in achivieng these results.
I would also like article writing + submitting and link building up to 100-300 links a month. Prefer someone with good english.
- 100% white hat tactics ONLY.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, web rings, rented links, FFA sites, web rings..
- No pages blocked by robots.txt
- No article submission sites.
- No porn sites, pharmacy sites, gambling sites, hate-based websites, cracking or hacking websites.
- No blacklisted or spam sites.
- No links from guest books, yahoo groups
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
- ALL follow google guidelines.
I want an SEO plan and duration before you post your bid or I won't accept.