You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
“PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED!”
Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame.
I am looking for the a SEO webmaster to optimize my online gift store on all major search engines. The SEO specialist to work on keywords and back links and increase primarily SALES, but obviously more traffic. Must be quality, organic links. My main market is within Australia, so the focus must be on the local Australian market. I have an xml sitemap, submitted and Webmastered with Google and Bing, however I need expertise on promoting this site to a larger audience and your advice is needed.
Website must rank within the top 5 results for in Google.
SEO should follow:
-NO SEO Spam techniques
- NO Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- No unethical methods
- Links must be from Australian Websites only
- Link pages must be visible, readable, index able & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- No paid traffic sites.
-No banned sites, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Prefer authoritative domains (.com/.gov/.net/.org)
- No robots.txt blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
Please- organic, Google approved, SEO techniques only.
Please bid if you are have read the instructions and are able to complete the required tasks.
Additional Project Description:
02/02/2013 at 3:55 GMT
We need more sales on our e-commerce website. This website was built using Adobe Business Catalyst. I would like to start the target small, with 100 sales per month, with the intention of increasing sales each month beyond this. I want to achieve more unique visits to the website and at the very least appear in the top 5 Google. We also need the website to be as SEO friendly as possible so we would like advice on changes that we can implement ourselves in order to reach the sales target of minimum 100 sales per month.
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
1. How long will it take to achieve a minimum of 100 sales per month?
2. How much will it cost (per month price only) to achieve this?
3. What are some websites examples of successful work you have done?
4. What is your SEO campaign plan to increase sales? please provide a clear plan and include your Onsite and Offsite SEO tasks that will be included with your bid? Please note I can make many onsite changes myself with your advice.
5.Articles/blog posts can be supplied to me to send live. You must have extremely good English. I will not accept articles that do not make sense or are not relevant.
-My reporting will show monthly sales and traffic to the site so I can measure the changes myself though, you are welcome to provide your progress reports.
As the product range is diverse, I have not yet chosen any keywords for this website. So we need your help in identifying the keywords that will generate the most sales given the type of products we sell. Please conduct your own site evaluation (see attached for the name of the site) and let us know if you can provide the best keywords to achieve our SEO goals above.