You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a data entry and SEO specialist that is looking to be part of a team.
1. Review and analyze website for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
2. Prepare detailed strategy reports.
3. Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
4. Run pay-per-click campaigns.
5. Improve company's organic search results.
6. Write effective news articles and forum posts.
7. Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
8. Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
9. Write effective call-to-action statements.
10. Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
11. Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
12. Effectively use header tags.
13. Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
14. Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
15. Compile and present SEO performance reports.
16. Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
17. Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
18. Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
19. Create advanced SEO strategies.
20. Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options,
shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
1. You must keep track of your hours via excel. Description of the task is needed as well as hours worked.
2. For link building, you must keep track of where you are submitting your links to in excel.
Payment will be made through Freelancer.com. Payment will be based on the company's profitability. The more the company makes,
the more the SEO specialist will earn. The SEO specialist can earn up to 20% of the company's total profit. If everything goes according to plan, this will be very lucrative in the end for everybody on the team.
In the early stages of development, the SEO specialist will have to perform some tasks of data entry. This is tedious work
but necessary for this job description. Everybody is doing their part to make the website better. Data entry will include
making profiles of members, writing forum posts, writing news articles, filling in country, state, and city information, etc.
In the late stages of development, we will need a detailed strategy report of how the SEO specialist will get the website
ranking at the top of the SERPs.
We have two coldfusion programmers with over 7 years of experience each. We have one freelance writer on our team. The fourth
member will be the SEO specialist.
You must have fluent English skills for this job. SEO experience of over 5 years is required.
You must be available on Skype most of the time.
1. How many people are on your SEO team?
2. What is your Skype handle?
3. Do you have any questions or concerns?
4. How many years of experience do you have with SEO?
5. What websites have you worked on before? URLs are needed.
6. Can you send some sample reports that you have completed in the past?
7. Can you send some sample documents that you have typed in the past?
8. How many hours can you work per week on this project?
Interview Questions / Tasks
1. What is wrong with the following URL? /skill.cfm?skillID=123
2. Pick any website on Google and give 10 ways to improve its SEO.
3. After a years worth of work, your results yielded minimal results. What would you do?
4. What is better - paid search or organic search results?
5. How do you execute link building campaigns?
6. What is the importance of PageRank?
7. What SEO tools do you use regularly?
8. Explain how you would optimize a website.
I look forward to your responses.