TASK ORDER Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The objective of the assignment is to provide the Search Engine Optimization and related services for the website of the Adirondack Rent-A-Cabin ("ADK") Web Project aimed at attaining placement in Google Top 10, Yahoo Top 5, Bing Top 5 and AOL Top 3 as a result of organic search, based on a set of pre-determined keywords and keyword combinations/phrases.
Adirondack Rent-A-Cabin LLC intends to establish a strategic relationship with the selected Contractor, subject to satisfactory performance by the latter, Interested bidders are encouraged to build their quotes with long-term partnership in mind.
The website is intended to facilitate the search, review and booking of vacation lodging in the Adirondack Park of New York State, USA. The website (www.adirondackrentacabin.com) is currently under construction with a scheduled go-live date of 15 March 2013.
The initial SEO shall be completed before the site goes live, with attainment of required search engine rankings by no later than 1 June 2013. An ongoing support is expected to be provided afterwards in order to maintain the requisite rank of the website.
1). Keyword research
• Initial SEO analysis based on available online tools (including but not limited to: Google's Search-based Keyword Tool, Keyword Spy, WordTracker, etc.);
• Initial competitors analysis (including but not limited to: Adkbyowner.com, Adirondack.net, Adirondacks.com, Adkrealty.com, Adkpp.com, Adirondackestates.com, Visitadirondacks.com, Adirondacklakes.com, Adirondackexperience.com, Lakeplacid.com, Lakegeorge.com, Goremountain.com, inandaroundtheadirondackpark.com, Flipkey.com/Adirondacks, Homeaway.com/Adirondacks, vrbo.com/Adirondacks, vacationrentals.com/Adirondacks, NYvacationrentals.com/Adirondacks, cybberrentals.com/Adirondacks, greatrentals.com/Adirondacks, vamoose.com/Adirondacks, Vacationrentals.trovit.com/Adirondacks etc.).
• Estimate competition for same keywords on search engines;
• Quantified analysis of top keywords/key phrases to be targeted;
• SEO Campaign Strategic Planning: Deliverables per Search Engine, Milestones, Continuity Plan;
• Campaign optimization and piloting.
2). On-site optimization
• Optimization of titles and meta tags;
• Image, hyperlink and header tag optimization;
• Robots.txt optimization;
• W3C validation;
• HTML source code optimization;
• XML sitemap creation for Google/Bing/Yahoo/AOL;
• Canonicalization / 301 redirect URLs;
• Linking to social profiles;
• Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL webmaster tool configuration;
3). Build online authority
• Global search engine submissions (including but not limited to: Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL etc.);
• Local search engine submissions (including but not limited to: Google Places, Bing Local Listing etc.);
• Updating pages and hCard integration;
• Directory submissions (including but not limited to: DMOZ, Yahoo, business.com etc.);
• Press releases optimization;
• Social bookmarking;
• Cross-referencing among high ranked and relevant web resources;
• Article submission and bookmarking;
• Promotion of exceptional content for linkbaiting;
• Additional one-way links;
• Business promotional pages (i.e. including but not limited to: Hubpages, Squidoo, etc.);
• Creation of external blogs (i.e. including but not limited to: Wordpress, etc.);
• Affiliate website research and inclusion.
4). Maintenance and reporting
• Usability and conversion monitoring;
• Tracking number of indexed pages and incoming links for the website;
• Keyword ranking reports to monitor position on search engines;
• Daily, weekly and monthly organic traffic reports;
• ROI analysis;
• Social reputation monitoring and brand protection;
• SEO tools.
Note: Please provide cost breakdown per deliverable.