SEO for a site.
Site Description: Raincheck is a new type of coupon where a user can buy the coupon (coupon alone) not the associated product or service. We built an extensive real-life exchange system for users to trade rainchecks among each other. In other words, this is how discount sites should have been all along. Absolutely no buyers remorse. Transferable and resellable coupons (Raincheks) instead of discount vouchers... Deal 2.0.
Here is a video link for description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA7OqOVURIc
Please note: We are not Looking for packages, or Monthly Fee please provide us an exact quote.
Need 10 keywords optimized. 3 keyword must rank first position in and 7 selected keywords have to rank number 1-2. This should happen in the first 1-2 months. Will need help with keyword selection for the site and optimization.
Site: raincheck.it (Discount site) Keywords and SEO should be design for the Calgary and Toronto (Canada). At the succesful conclusion, we will award all Canada and United States SEO work to successful candidate.
-Use only white hat methods, absolutely no use of black or grey hat methods
-No use of banned sites, gambling, pornographic, violent, illegal sites
-All of Google's guidelines must be followed.
-No spam, junk or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-No junk profile building techniques are to be used
- Back link pages must relate to our site topic
- No use of automated software or bots
- Search engine friendly link pages only, no redirects, cloaking or other methods
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, traffic exchanges or link exchanges
- QUALITY and RELEVANT back links only
- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
- Expert understanding of Google and how to work with them
PLEASE NOTE: If any of the rules above are not followed or violated, payment will NOT be provided.
We will to need to see weekly reports.