Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH FOLLOWING RULES
YOU WILL ONLY GET PAID WHEN THE SITE IS TOP10 â€“ 5 on GOOGLE.CO.UK
** If the site achieves the results I have 3 other web sites each month to work on**
Recent Google changes has decreased our rankings badly. Since the beginning of March, our online sales and visitors have decreased by about 90%. We were on the first page of Google.co.uk for competitive Keywords such as Office Cleaning London, Cleaning Company London and Cleaning Services London. However, we have now sunk from page 1 to pages 5 & 6 and for some keywords we don't even rank at all.
You will need to have a good understanding of Google Algorithm and be able to analyse website for proper SEO requirements to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of keywords will rank in the top 5 of Google.com on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on freelancer.com SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Please provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 2 â€“ 4 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you get the website to top 10 in Google.co.uk by the end of 1st month, for 50% of the keywords, I will page 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, Google.co.uk top 5 results.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)