I'm looking for an experienced Link Builder willing to work on a long termt basis.
I will pay $25 per week (with milestone and escrow) and I will buy projects of 4 weeks, each.
If you do a great job, I intend to keep hiring you, at least, until the end of the year.
So, this is how it works.
1) I want to promote several pages and keywords. So, each week I will provide you with the links and keywords for the next week.
2) During the week, you will get the links and send me a weekly report. I will check everything, pay and setup next milestone.
3) the report will contain, at least:
a) URL to the page; b) PR of the page; c) date added; d)anchor text used (keyword) e) domain f) IP address g) C-Class network
Your proposal should be for 4 weeks ($100) and for that money, send me a Message saying:
1) How many links can you create for this money
2) The distribution of pageranks of the PAGES where the links will be created (not the homepage, I want to know the PR of the actual page where links are created). The higher the PR's, more likely you are to win the project
3) A sample list of the websites where you can get links.
I will evaluate proposals based on:
- Number of links to create for $100
- PR of origin pages (the higher the better)
- Your samples fo sites where you can create them.
- Your reviews from past link building projects
- Your guarantee of replacing dropped links, at no cost, for 12 months after creation date
0) The link buildup will be evenly distributed during the week (NOT all links in one day and nothing on the other 6..)
1) Travel related websites only
2) At least 30% of the links should come from the following european TLD's: .uk ; .fr ; .de ; .es The other 70% from .com, .net, .org, .gov, .edu
3) The links will be permanent, forever and "do follow"
4) Links in Plain, regular, normal html webpages (see list below of stuff I don't want nor accept..)
5) If the links are dropped you will replace them at no cost for 12 months after creation date (as reported by you)
6) Links are created in pages with less than other 15 outbound links
7) Each link needs to com from a Unique domain AND a Unique C-Class IP Network. Links from repeated domains/Networks will not be counted
8) Page where the link will be created has to be indexed by google and can't be blocked by robots.txt, noindex tags and so on.
9) Links in english written websites only.
10) Page must have been indexed and cached by google within the last 30 days
Last but not the least... Only links valued and accepted by google, no black hat, no directories, no blog profiles or comments, no forum profiles, etc..
After my signature I will add a list of things not accepted.
These lists are never complete so it will be a lot easier if you remind that I only accept legitimate links, from legitimate pages created in a "normal" way.
If you break the rules, I will cancel the project immediately.
Thanks and I'm looking forward for your bids.
----- SUMMARY OF WHAT'S ACCEPTED and NOT (growing list..) ---
- All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links
- Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other related practices.
- no spam links
- no link farms backlinks
- No sites which ask for money later.
- backlinks must be placed on english websites
- backlinks must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices
- No links from under construction pages
- no contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. No spamming
- no blog comment spamming, no ping sites, no links within newsgroups
- No link Directories, no article directories
- No Blog or forum profiles
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites.