You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a Web agency Lead Generation position
A proven record of over achievement in delivering against business development sales targets in a highly competitive environment
Proven Face to Face sales skills
In depth understanding and passion for the digital medium and our on and offline brands
Experience selling digital formats, to clients or agencies is also vital
Maintaining and growing advertising revenues across a given territory. The focus of revenue generation will be through face-to-face sales with proactive selling of digital standard and non standard advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Emphasis on selling digital ad solutions on our established agency portfolio
Selling to consumer and B2B markets.
Key Personal Skills
-Strong business acumen.
-Highly motivated and a positive attitude
-Confidence, assertiveness and high energy
-An ability to ensure a market leading customer service experience is provided.
-Excellent verbal and written Communication and presentation skills
-Collaborative working style
-Openness to change
-Adaptable and versatile
-Focused on excellent delivery both internally and externally.
-Ability to deliver a clear and considered sales strategy and implement it.
A passion and understanding of all media platforms.
NO INDIAN PROVIDER
We're looking for a Lead Generation expert to help us research new opportunities, gain new customers and increase revenues to support our business.
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams
- Document, track and monitor all leads and interactions
- Identify and nurture relationships with prospects via phone, email, in-person meetings or other communication tools
- Develop deep knowledge of our products and offer customized business solutions to prospects
- Follow up with any leads generated by marketing teams through trade shows, promotions and other initiatives
- Primary skill: Lead Generation
- Experience utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple on-going relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred