You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are book publishers and want to take our books to retail outlets within English speaking countries. We would like to start with one country (America) and grow to other countries over a period. Your job as an “electronic marketer”, would be:
- Growing the lists at the rate of 500 outlets per month (lists are to be mailed to us each month)
- Emailing to the outlets, with the idea of encouraging them to stock our books
- Monthly emails will contain our newsletter, which we will produce. There will also be email specials.
- Where outlets offer no response, have up to 5 follow-up emails
- Maintaining the lists, removing deadwood, etc.
- Pass on to us, any queries or orders as received from outlets. In time we will have a retail outlet login and order processing on our website.
- Offer our team ideas based on your expertise to improve the process
We have the skills to create all design work, but will be receptive to advice you may be able to offer us.
If the project is unsuccessful, it will be abandoned after 4 or 5 months. If successful, it will be expanded, one country at a time until there is global coverage.