IMPORTANT NOTE: We hire freelancers many times a day. We are ramping up for MANY new products and looking to get some fresh people into our talent pool. There is a lot more work for you if you do a great job. A LOT MORE.
We are providing solutions and products based on internet.
Now we are hiring freelancers for marketing based on our hosting and domain products which it would be expanded to more products and services in this field.
We have a plan to expand our market to other solutions which we need lots of freelancer to work on and will work with freelancers which we have a experience to work with them.
1. Bid below.
2. Post some samples of your work on the message board, along with a link to your resume(if applicabe) and anything else you'd like us to consider. Think carefully about what you post here. Spam posts and bids will not be considered. We've done plenty of outsourcing and can spot these easily. We want people who take the time to actually read our posts.
3. We will communicate with you through the board with any questions.
4. We will select one or more bidders. If you are not selected as a primary bidder but we like what we see, we will open a second job for you to bid on.
5. We will send the final requirements, logins, etc. to you.
6. We will do an early check on your work to make sure it is going in the correct direction, then approve you to finalize your job.
7. You will deliver the final file and GET PAID!
8. If we love it, you will be invited to bid on a lot more of our work...and you will love how easy your freelance life becomes… We have freelancers who have worked for us, and no one else...earning a good living online, for over 10 years.
You will find that we pay fairly, but also that we know how much we should be spending for good work in each country we contract from. We are always looking to establish very long-term relationships where we are both happy.
we do not accept milestones so please do not ask for one. Our experience with these has not been good. We primarily use Freelancer to locate new long term individuals and teams to work with, and often take chances on freelancers with no history, etc. We've been burned too many times on milestones with people completing a portion of the work and never finishing it. If you require milestones please don't bid as we will create milestone and accept any milestone after you finished your job and then we will create and release milestone...
- Ability to keep and update records
- Available via instant messaging and VoIP
- Willingness to give frequent updates on work being done
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work well on your own, while meeting deadlines and quotas
- Consistency - it is important that you be able to keep up with the work as you will be part of a larger process and others will depend on this
- English communications skills (grammatical as well as verbal).
Additional Project Description:
04/12/2013 at 21:59 GST
Erratum: Milestone Payment
For jobs under $500USD, we will only release the milestone payment when the work is finished.